Monday, February 2, 2015

Ideas are Scary!

What is a SuperBowl without a great commercial!? And what kind of leader would I be if I couldn't turn that great commercial into something to share!?




Change is scary.

The process to a new normal is messy.

The balance of moving from good to great is fragile.

However, the hard work you have put in is something beautiful.

Each idea, like each child, must be valued, nurtured, and loved. Nothing is ever perfect the first round. It takes time, patience, and practice.

I am excited I get to come to work and be a part of the great things you all are doing. I get more excited with each new idea that you share.  The latest idea, a district wide Twitter party, is about to take CISD by storm. I cannot wait to host fellow CISD staff members at CKC and show them the power and value of Twitter. Thanks to Dr. Kay, this learning will be rewarded with Professional Development credit.

Make plans now to join us February 12th at 5PM at CKC. I am super thankful to the "Crazy Ones" who are working hard to make this a reality! Let's come together and share the power of connectedness!


No comments:

Post a Comment